Wreck this journal #1

januára 19, 2018

Do you know the famous Wreck this journal? No? That´s a huge mistake! It is very creative book, where you can do anything and have so much fun. You don´t like books? Then this is also for you, becasu now you have great opportunity to destroy some! This book tells you ways, how to destroy it. You can do it like pages say, or you can come up with many creative ideas like me. Be a part of an new phenomenon called Wreck this journal!

Now I´m going to show you 10 completed pages from my WTJ, hope you´ll like it :)

1. Scratch this page


It´s a page, where you are suppose to scratch on that black spot. I use a pin and scratch some girl that came to my mind. To not leave the other page blank, i draw the other half of the face here with a pencil. It was quite hard to not make a hole to that page, but I was really enjoying this page a lot. 

2. Color outside the lines page
 

This is my favourite page so far. It´s mainly because I love Little prince so much, and this drawing came out pretty well in my opinion. I draw it with watercolors and then glued some shiny little stars. Oh, how I love the page and the amazing book with amazing story! ♥ 

3. Poke holes page
 

You need to make holes to this page - so first I made several holes using sharp pencil. Then I decided to put something personal to thi book. And it is my latest obsessions - watermelons! I love having watermelongs on everything - clothes, stationary, phonecase, why not in my WTJ? So the holes transformed into watermelon seeds and the rest of the page is just juicy watercolored watermelon. Feeling the summer vibes too?

4. Crack the spine page


This rule tells you to crack the spine of a new book, so I did it and drew this spine with black gel pen. I like this so much, it´s the first time I tried something like this, I mean human anatomy thing.

 5. Color the edges page
 

Once you have "cracked" the book spine, you can decorate the book edges. Since I have my WTJ that personal, next of my many passions is native-american (indian) colors and textures. So I decorated my WTJ edges with indianic style. And with my watercolor set draw this angry-looking indian. Love my WTJ even more, when it has so many colors!

6. Collect W´s page
 
I didn´t really have an idea with this page, and I don´t really like the result. First of all, in my country we speak Slovak language, which doesn´t use letter W very often. So it was hard to find any in newspapers. But I did find some, but it wasn´t too much so I drew some of them. And this is the result. As I said, I don´t really like it, but it´s finished, so... 

7. Sew this page
 

 This was a though one. If you never tried to sew a piece of paper, then you don´t know the real struggle. It is very hard! But I take it as a challenge and now, I really love it! Wolves are my most favourite animals, so again, something personal here. The word is Ookami - wolf in Japanese. I used black gel pen and some watercoloring on this page.

8. Cover in tape page
 

You need to make some pattern in this page using ONLY tape. So I choose three of my washi tapes and made this simple, but yet so beautiful pattern. I like this page and I don´t really know why. I mean, it´s not ugly, but it´s very simple. Is it that ting, that makes it so beautiful to me?

9. Add numbers page
 

This was the easiest decision! First I saw this page, I knew a would like to make it as it is from Matrix movie. Green numbers flying around, you know what I mean? 
  
10. Collect stamps page


Last page for today, where I was supposed to collect the stamps. I don´t have any pen-friends, but I have found collection of stamps when cleaning out our garage. My mother wanted to throw them away, and now they are decorating my WTJ! 

How do you like my creations with WTJ? Do you have your own WTJ? Or do I inspired you to buy one? 
Let me know in the comments! And leave a link to your page, where I can look at you WTJ creations!

You Might Also Like

0 komentárov

#follow me on instagram